And I, of course, have a few things to say about that.
* Please do not act like you HAVE to move in front of me RIGHT NOW, only to put on your brakes and slow my progress down. Especially when there were SIXTY FIVE car lengths of space behind me for you to move into!
* I understand that some of you might not like to go fast. You may feel that 60mph (the posted speed limit) is too fast for your comfort zone. For you, I have two words:
* And for those of you who think that 61mph is too far over the 60mph speed limit, I also have two words for YOU: Right Lane. You know, the whole "slow vehicles stay right" thing. It's the considerate thing to do. I have no problem with you if you are where you belong.
* You who drank your dinner. I watched you bounce back and forth across your lane for a few miles. I bolted past you when you drifted onto the shoulder, as I didn't want to be behind you when you crashed. And I slowed down getting off my exit so I could get your license number as you passed. However, when you got off the exit behind me, I high tailed it out of there as fast as possible because I was scared you would slam into the back of me. I pray that if you wrapped your car around a utility pole, that you did not injure or kill anyone else. Driving after drinking is the most selfish act you have done.
* You in the flashy sports car at the stoplight. Engine revving does not impress me. Sorry. Yes, I know your car is a Ferrari. I see that and I don't care. You either make too much money, or spend too much money, or both, though I'm happy for you if your car makes you happy. Your loud engine interrupted the song I was listening to, though. I love Dave Matthews - don't mess with me when I'm listening.
I saved the best (worst) for last -
* You, who ignored the "Two Right Lanes Closed Ahead - Move Left" signs for the last two miles, and then expected us to let you over in front of us, when we'd been doing the slow crawl because we followed the signs.... NOT GOING TO HAPPEN. I'm a passive defensive driver in most instances, but YOU, my friend, are NOT getting over in front of me. And my day was made when ALL THREE of the drivers in front of me felt the same way and wouldn't let you in either. Even though you nearly hit one of them trying to force the issue. Ha!
Okay, then. Everyone be safe on the roads. Be courteous. We can all get along. Promise. And try not to flash too much sign language to the above drivers, if you know what I mean.