... yes, about me.
1) I went to the "district" level spelling bee in grade school. I messed up the word M-O-R-T-G-A-G-E. You see that "T" in there? Yeah, I left it out. Never forgot it again.
2) Not only do I still have my childhood Barbie House, Barbie Mountain Cabin and Barbie Tent Trailer, I have Lela's Barbie stuff, too. Sitting on the floor of my extra bedroom. Waiting to be sold on eBay or CraigsList. Anyone want to buy some Barbie stuff?
3) Lela and I, as kids, once lost an albino caterpillar in my house. We had named it Snowball before we lost it. We weren't allowed to bring the snakes we caught inside.
4) I like to dip french fries in chocolate milkshakes.
5) I hate asparagus.
6) I met my husband while living on Maui. I didn't want to date him. He was too nice. He flirted with me for 9 months before I finally gave in and agreed to let him make me dinner. He won.
7) I can actually take 3 hours to get ready in the morning when I allow it. (Yes, I can do it faster, too) I love to read the paper, drink my coffee, check email, check blogs... walk around procrastinating instead of drying my really-thick-takes-forever-to-dry-hair. Not great for feeling like I'm getting things done.
8) I have a girl crush on Kate Beckett from the show Castle. And a boy crush on LL Cool J on NCIS LA. Something about that grin when he's trying to be serious.
9) I believe that gut feelings and intuition are much more accurate than most people give them credit for.
10) I love crime shows. Castle. NCIS. NCIS LA. CSI. The Mentalist. Those I watch regularly. And I'll even catch reruns of Criminal Minds, Bones, whatever.