My husband is out of town all week and I have been left with the teenager and the unfinished bathroom. I love my husband but I don't really miss him yet.
Here is a list of the top 5 things that are awesome about having him gone:
1. I can have a peaceful night's sleep. No snoring, no weird breathing noises and no work alarms waking me.
2. I can leave books and clothes on his side of the bed while I sleep.
3. I don't have to shave my legs. Or even shower, now that I think about it.
4. No dirty dishes in the sink.
5. Total control of the remote control. No NASCAR or Ice Road Truckers.
I wonder if my sweet husband can find anything awesome about being away from me.