1) Sunday morning drivers kind of assume they are the only ones out and about. They like to cheat those stop signs with rolling stops. Not really a lesson I want to learn while out for a run. I scared the crap out of two of them that were totally not paying attention. Luckily, I am very cautious.
2) I am weak. No matter how good I am the rest of the time (and really, I am good - I eat very, very little sugar), when there is a bowl of candy sitting in my house, my resistance goes waaaaaay down.
3) Peanut butter M&M's are really good. See #2.
4) Rehab exercises really do work eventually.
5) Taking care of your spouse post shoulder surgery is exhausting! I miss his cooking and dishwashing skills. However, making three awesome dinners, in three days, puts you somewhere in the level of *Hero* status. Especially when your family has been in a dinner rut of late.