If you'd like to lose control of your lunch, I'll give you step by step directions.
1. Come home from church REALLY hungry.
2. Mentally plan and drool over your secret idea for lunch. For yourself.
3. Score what's leftover of the cream cheese used in last night's recipe - that we never regularly buy (so it's a total treat! Yum!) - add black beans and a few spoonfuls of leftover enchilada sauce. Heat in microwave and mix. Heavenly. If you don't believe me, try it some time.
4. Get out chips to eat it with.
5. Turn your back ever-so-briefly to check on something.
6. Turn back. Boy will be scooping your delicious chips & dip into his mouth. Hubs will be asking if he can add more beans because to stretch it, because there "isn't enough to go around".
7. Bite your tongue and eat as much as you can before they scarf it completely gone.
8. Decide you will get a spoon to scrape the sides of the bowl to get all that's left of the goodness you created.
9. Expect that before you can pull the spoon from the drawer, Hubs will have dumped in more beans "to soak up what's left on the side of the bowl" because he didn't want to waste it.
That's how it's done. What can I say. Gotta love 'em.