Monday, August 15, 2011
10 Things I Love. Today.
Link up with Stasha at The good life for Monday Listicles.
I did this post before I left for vacation, so it isn't the same subject she's posting about today, but it's still Monday Listicles!
10 things I love. At least today.
1) A vintage Fiestaware Pitcher that was part of my grandmother’s collection.
2) Hawaiiana - in small doses. But these dish towels rock. Four designs and I got them several years ago at my favorite store, Target. I thought ahead and bought two sets.
3) One of my son’s Ceramics Class projects. It’s a box, with a lid, and each side depicts something he loves. There’s the Foo Fighters Logo, a Cross, a baseball field (actually one on the side AND one on the top) and his school Logo and his baseball jersey number on one of the other sides. I love that kid.
4) Chocolate chips. What? I’m big enough to admit that my favorite chocolate is semi-sweet chocolate chips. You all can have your dark and your milk. I'll have the semi-sweet.
5) My dog soaking up every ray of sunshine she can. She goes window to window, following the sun through the day.
6) Dave Matthews Band. Okay, especially Dave Matthews. I can’t describe it. I know people either love him or don’t get him (Lela doesn’t get him), but I’m in the love category. Yes, this one requires extra pictures. I can't help it. The nerdy, goofy grin just feeds my obsession.
7) Art by an artist friend from Maui. We have five pieces of his work hanging in our house. I love every piece. (Sabado Studios if you are into art or Hawaii and want to see more.)
8) Fresh berries from the garden. Our garden. Mmmmmm.
9) My family. My son is the best around, even if he is a teenager. My husband just worked is BUTT off and did an 80 hour course, two 3-hour tests (which he PASSED), 10 market surveys, and 3 interviews - IN 10 DAYS!!! The world of unemployment may soon come to a close for us. He rocks.
10) Vacation. 'Nuff said.