Link up with Stasha at The good life for Monday Listicles.
10 times I laughed out loud, in no particular order:
1. While childsitting (he's not a baby, after all), my cousin's 10 year old son and I were sitting on the couch. He was watching another
2. Clicking through a Brady Bunch rerun. (NO, the Brady Bunch was not just a movie made in 1995. And if you are too young to remember the originals, well, then that just makes me feel old. Which I am not. *clears throat*). Now, this laughter was for another reason altogether. It was because the Brady Bunch featured what was probably some of the worst acting I have ever seen in my life. But as a kid, I soaked it up.
3. While reading this post: Would you like to buy a monkey? by The Blogess. I have to admit, my laugh was part horror and part humor. And possibly part eye-searing fear. Don't say I didn't warn you.
4. After reading my aunt's facebook post about how they had made offers on two different homes for "retirement" in the San Diego area and were waiting to hear which would be expected - would they get the 3,000 square foot house with the pool or the 4,000 square foot house with just a spa. The laugh came when I typed my reply: "My retirement house will be no more than 1,000 square feet with one guest room. No room to store anything, not much to repair and not much to clean. That's my idea of retirement. And preferably it will be a condo with no yardwork. LOL"
5. Watching M*A*S*H reruns. After all these years, they still make me laugh. I grew up on them and still watch them when nothing else is on.
6. Do you know who Bryan Clay is? Yes? Good job. No? He's the 'World's Greatest Athlete', aka: Olympic Gold Medalist of the Decathlon. This post isn't long enough to explain that to you if you don't follow that kind of thing. Just trust me when I say: He is an amazing all around athlete. A-Maz-Ing.
A Zico powered Spartan Race training session with Olympian Bryan Clay.
I was going to imbed it, but only half the frame was showing and I couldn't figure out how to size it correctly. Fail.
7. I really dislike those Shake Weights. And I really dislike their commercials. So when I clicked on Sandra's post, I'm spittin' mad, over on Absolutely Narcissism, I truly LOL'd.
8. When I tried to sit down and make a list of 10 times I laughed out loud. Because, although I truly do it quite often, apparently my memory doesn't retain it. I looked a blank screen for what felt like hours. That in itself made me laugh. What? I remember the important stuff!
9. My dog. All the time. Usually several times a day. From her head cocking while she "listens" to me, to her staring non-verbal communication when she wants something, to the way she 'sneaks' across the room after you've put her on a down-stay and she thinks you won't notice. She truly cracks me up.
10. The Boy and The Girlfriend. Every time we see or hear them do something that is so "Old-Married-Couple". Seriously funny. Or scary. Okay, a little of both. Truthfully, I think I laugh because I don't know how else to react to my little baby acting like part of a "couple"!!
Link up with Stasha any Monday. She's got ideas for lists, or make your own.
However this list just goes to prove that I talk too much. I obviously can't just make a list, everything is a story!