When I saw the topic for this week, "Family Tree", I wondered what I could do? Looking around, I realized that unfortunate events of recent years (losing both my husband's parents in 19 months) left us with many family mementos. So, while not a traditional family tree, here are some representations of a few branches on Hub's side of the family. :)
Link up with Stasha at The good life for Monday Listicles. It's a different topic every week - follow along or create your own!
1. Family Crest
2. Hub's grandpa's metronome (the classical cellist):
3. Hub's Grandma's first place golf award (sorry for the blur):
5. Hand knit baby blanket by Hub's grandma:
6. Hub's dad's walking stick - one of a collection:
7. Hub's mom's Italian Charm bracelet (grandkids, teapot, chocolate, mah jong, tennis, British flag, angel, cross, children's birth stones - represented all she loved)
8. Hub's grandma's travel hangers - name applied before she was married:
9. Hubs. He loves the Chicago Cubs & Wrigley Field. Loves.
10. The Boy.
Oh, and Happy 19th Anniversary to me and Hubs!