Link up with Stasha at The good life for Monday Listicles. It's a different topic every week - follow along or create your own!
I'm a rebel again - went my own way on the topic. But there are some awesome pictures out there linked up with Monday Listicles today - go check them out!
1. I want to let go of control of my decorations. The Boy and The Girlfriend took it upon themselves to decorate both her house and ours this weekend. (Yes, my teenager is a little nerdy. Shush.) At first I was thrilled - way less work for me! But then things kept going on the wrong places and different ways.... if you have even a little control freak in you, you'll know what I was feeling. **Gotta let go and let them do it. There is no wrong way.** is my new mantra.
2. I want to attend a dinner, a guild meeting and three Christmas parties (all organization or work related) and not let anyone see me in the same outfit twice. I don't have that many clothes for this stuff, ya'll.
3. I want to walk out of the office holiday dinner party thinking the agent that shares my husband's office is a lot less of an a** than I think he is currently.
4. I want to go buy our tree in anything other than pouring rain. Just once. Because my luck is notoriously bad in this department. But you know, I have a great northwest rain jacket, just in case.
5. I want to step away from the temptation of all things chocolate, iced, frosted or creamy
6. I want to bake fun treats and give them all away. See #5.
7. I want my shopping done by the 5th so I can just enjoy the rest of the month. Window shopping and decoration and light viewing is so much fun when you aren't on the look out for that "perfect" gift
8. I want to get through the holidays without any melt-downs from the SIL. We're coasting in neutral territory right now, and it would be oh-so-pleasant if that could continue!
9. I want my son and husband to not lose interest before it's time to put 1000 lights and 697 ornaments on the tree. (I might be exaggerating the number of ornaments by 3 or 4
10. I want to do what I aim for every year