Link up with Stasha at The good life for Monday Listicles. It's a different topic every week - follow along or create your own!
It's been raining. The wind is blowing. The leaves are at the tail end of their colorful show. This is when my mind starts craving a tropical vacation. So this week's topic for Monday Listicles couldn't be more timely - 10 Things That Make A Perfect Vacation
1. Hubs, The Boy and me. (Or all girls, but that's another vacation!)
Yes, on vacation you can go to breakfast unshowered, without makeup.
2. Knowing the dog is in good hands.
3. Sunshine. Lots of it. And the heat that comes with it.
4. A beach is good. Or maybe two.
5. An ocean view required.
6. Good local food.
Our favorite hole-in-the-wall.
Seriously - the fish was caught that morning. A few minutes on the grill... perfection!7. A fruity drink. Or two.
8. Some good local entertainment.
9. Beautiful sunsets.
10. And no less than 10 days to soak it all in.
It's going to be a long winter... good thing the holidays are coming up to keep me distracted!