Saturday, January 14, 2012
Five Question Friday on Saturday
Five Question Friday was over at Kate's Life while Mama M at My Little Life is out of town.
And leave it to me to do FQF on Saturday. Sometimes I'm late like that.
1. What's the the last thing you bought for yourself?
New running shoes. And while we're trying not to spend unnecessary money, I'll not apologize for this one, I needed them.
2. What is your favourite meal on a cold winter day?
My husband's chili and beans. That's not the chili you normally thing of. It's chunks of tender beef in homemade chili sauce made from good quality chili powder, and refried beans (preferably black) on the side, served with tortillas to eat it with. Yum.
3. Have you started looking at swimsuits for this year, and do you buy a new one every year?
Yes and no. Yes, I've started looking - and found one I really want from Title 9. And I haven't had a new one in three years.
4. If you could be any candy what would you be and why?
Smooth silky chocolate. No one ever gets tired of that, right?
5. What are you most passionate about?
This is one of those questions up for interpretation. I'll go with how I originally took it. Depends on the day. My family, truth, logic. Then there are things like the underprivileged and animal welfare.
Bonus: ** What is your favorite thing to "pin" on Pinterest?
Inspirational fitness quotes. I'm a geek that way.