Monday, April 2, 2012
Guilty Pleasures - Monday Listicles
Link up with Stasha at The good life for Monday Listicles. It's a different topic every week - follow along and join in. And look at her beautiful pictures while you are checking out her site.
This weeks topic is 10 Guilty Pleasures. I feel like I don't have time for anything these days, so while some of these might seem simple... there are days I long for them. Especially #6!
1. Reading blogs
2. Watching crime shows
4. Checking Facebook
5. Finding "treats" to bake without wheat or cane sugar
6. Uninterrupted time (no laundry, cooking, cleaning, work, dog feeding, answering questions, planning someone else's day, or paying bills) - so scarce!
7. Buying gifts for others without pressure
8. Buying flowers for myself - just because I like them
9. A glass of good red wine or a margarita
10. Vacation, baby!