Monday, April 30, 2012
Monday Listicles - I'm Good
Link up with Stasha at The good life for Monday Listicles. It's a different topic every week - follow along and join in. And look at her beautiful pictures while you are checking out her site.
This week, we had a choice of two topics from The Mommy Padawan. I chose #1 – list 10 things you really like about yourself, things you are good at, your super powers!
Making this list was a little harder than I thought it would be! I guess I'm not good at complimenting myself. Ahem. But here it goes:
1) I like my legs.
2) I really like that I have a healthy desire and drive to exercise.
3) I am good at interpreting 17 year old speak vs. 50 year old speak.
4) I have an extraordinary ability to sleep soundly, through most anything (except for every once in a while when hormones say “no sleep”).
5) I have awesome organizational skills.
6) I like my desire to do good things.
7) I also have an extraordinary ability to remember conversations and things that have happened. (It sometimes drives my husband nuts - but I'm still good at it.)
8) I do really like my hair (most of the time) - it took me a while to get it "long" after many failed attempts.
9) I'm good at finding the bright side of things. Most of the time, anyway. :)
10) You know what? I'm a good mom. I'm not perfect, but I'm sane enough to know I do the best I can, and my best is pretty good.