Sunday, May 20, 2012
10 Things Hubby Should Do
Link up with Stasha at The good life for Monday Listicles. It's a different topic every week - follow along and join in. And look at her beautiful pictures while you are checking out her site.
10 Things Husbands Should Do. That's today's subject matter. Ha! Only 10? Okay, okay. I have one of the best husbands out there, and he does A LOT, but I can still probably come up with some kind of a list:
1) Hubby should always leave the kitchen in the same condition in which he found it. (*just in case you are reading, Dear, I KNOW you do lots of dishes at night. And I love you for it. It's that whole make the lunch/coffee/breakfast in the morning thing that makes me snarl out of the side of my mouth.)
2) Husbands should wipe the rim of the toilet bowl. I figure it's not me splashing there, so why should I be the one to wipe it down? (This goes the same for boy-children. Ahem.)
3) Hubs, you need to dust your desk once in a while. My duster and I don't venture into that kind of scary territory, but it still needs to be done.
4) Husbands should do the after dinner dishes. Oh wait, mine DOES that! I love that guy!
5) When asked if my outfit looks okay, a husband should know exactly when to be honest, and when to just agree. I'm sorry hon, I know that's an impossible task.
6) A husband should understand when my brain is temporarily taken over by hormones each month and nothing but crazy comes out of my mouth. Oooh, he does this, too! (99% of the time) He's a Saint.
7) Husbands should take care of all things nasty. Dead things, smelly garbage, dog poop, hair clogged drains (my gag reflex is in total overdrive just typing that)... you get the idea.
8) He definitely should take care of shower scrubbing and car washing - those are the chores I loathe. I'll happily trade dusting and sink scrubbing, which he loathes. Except for the desk - see #3.
9) Husbands should understand that once in a while, I really am too tired and sleep really is more important.
10) Hubs should greet me with a cheerful hello and a kiss after work each day. Yep, he does that, too!
I'm lucky to have him!