Sunday, May 6, 2012
A List In An Hour! Monday Listicles
Link up with Stasha at The good life for Monday Listicles. It's a different topic every week - follow along and join in. And look at her beautiful pictures while you are checking out her site.
This week, we are also linking up with Stacey's Mothering Moments for An Hour In A Day - which, then is our list subject this week! 10 things you do in an hour of your day.
Here are 10 things that happen between 6:15 and 7:15 in the morning, most days Monday through Friday:
1) I hear The Boy's shower turn on and know I have a few more minutes.
2) Alarm goes off and I groan and hit Snooze. I'm hoping for just five more minutes, but I usually get up anyway.
3) I brush my teeth and put on a sweatshirt.
4) Downstairs, I let out the dog and pull The Boy's lunch bag out of his back pack (where it is still hiding from the day before - ahem)
5) Vital step: I start the coffee maker.
6) I let the dog back in and feed her.
7) I make The Boy's lunch and set it where he won't forget to repack it in his backpack.
8) I pour coffee ohmygoshthebestmomentofthemorning.
9) I sit down at my laptop and check three email accounts. At the same time, one eye is watching The Boy finish getting ready for school. I say goodbye to him as he heads out the door to take himself to school - all by himself - driving in a car. Gotta stop talking about that before I give myself an anxiety attack at the idea of him being that independent!
10) Then I start reading blogs!
Okay, well, sometimes #10 has to wait because I have an early work start, but the rest is pretty much a daily routine. (I just realized summer is coming - no lunches to make!)