Five things I'm looking forward to this weekend:
1) Taking over the tv to watch the track and field Olympic trials. I sit through all kinds of sports I could care less about with my son and husband. It's MY turn.
2) Finally picking up the bags of bark and wood chips I need to refresh a few areas of the yard.
3) Last graduation party of the season - for my son's best friend. They've grown up right down the street from each other. They make me smile and make me proud.
4) Having some house cleaning finally done.
5) Dog sitting for our friends. Their dog is such a sweetheart and she becomes my shadow while she's here.
Five things I'm not looking forward to this weekend:
1) Rain. Summer starts July 5th in these parts.
2) Spreading the bark I buy to refresh a few areas of the yard. In the rain.
3) Rain. Oh wait, did I already say that? Too bad. I'm doubl-y not looking forward to it.
4) Doing the house cleaning. Yes it made both lists. I like having it done. I don't like doing it.
5) Waking up early because that dog we're watching wakes and the crack of dawn. Ugh.
And if you are ever having one of those days where you need to restore your faith in humanity, click HERE.
Have a fantastic weekend, even if you have to clean the house or spread bark!