You know you are an active family when:
* your bedroom, the land of romance, contains a full set of weights with bench, a treadmill and a full outdoor bike on a trainer. And there are no clothes hanging from any of it. Bring on the candle light. :: snort ::
* you have both 'exercise underwear' and 'everyday underwear'. And so does the rest of the family.
* if the bike from the bedroom isn't in the bedroom, it's parked in the living room.
* there are two more bikes hanging in the garage. And they get used.
* each person in the family goes through at least twice as many pairs of underwear as there are days in the week due to workouts (and not other issues).
* at least half of the week's laundry is made of tech fabric. (That's workout clothes, people.)
* the ice packs in the freezer come in specialized shapes for certain joints of the body. (Yes, they make special ice packs for shoulders, knees, etc.) Hey, they work for coolers, too.
* your coat closet contains more baseball equipment than coats.
* the bathtub in the master bathroom is used to dry clothes that are too sweaty to throw in the laundry basket yet.
* the husband's shoe rack contains more racquetball equipment than shoes.
* you own more athletic shoes than any other kind.
* the dog knows the difference between running clothes (yay! she gets to go! she dances around and races for the door) and strength training clothes (she just lays down in the middle of the workout space with that sad look on her face).
* you have a pull up bar hanging from a doorway. And it get's regular use. And again, there are no clothes hanging from it.
* you've threatened distant relatives that if they don't come visit soon, you're going to turn the guest room into a workout room.
* you plan activities around workouts, and not the other way around.
Yes, there's a lot of active going on around here. I really wouldn't wish it any other way. I'm proud of my active family!