Sunday, September 23, 2012
"Things" I Do In My Home
Link up with Stasha at The good life for Monday Listicles. It's a different topic every week - follow along and join in. Stasha's a great host and always has interesting things for us to make our lists about.
This week's list is 10 Things In My Home. I do love my home, let me start by saying that. I'm lucky to have a home where I am comfortable, that is filled with love, where my daily needs are met. But homes are like the never ending project, am I right? I could list 10 things I want to change in my home. But instead, I'm going to change it up a bit. Here are 10 things I DO in my home:
1) I write in my home. This blog. My journals. Books I may or may not ever publish.
2) I play chef in my home. Not terribly often, but when I have time I like to experiment with new recipes.
3) I workout in my home. We have a weight bench (though I hardly use it because I prefer more functional exercise), stability ball, bosu, free weights, dumbbells, barbells, resistance bands, etc. No excuses!
4) In the same vein, sometimes I run or ride in my home. Treadmill and bike trainer (you just plug your regular bike into the stand and screw the resistance bar against the wheel) make those both possible if the weather is too nasty to get out.
5) I dance like nobody is watching. They better not be watching!
6) Every once in a blue moon, I actually scrub the place.
7) I do laundry like nobody's business. I find it hard to believe how much laundry I do considering when I look in my closet, I have nothing to wear.
8) I laugh in my house. My husband is a comedian. Or so he thinks. Seriously though, he has a great sense of humor. And The Boy is taking after him. They make me laugh all the time. (And so does my crazy dog!)
9) I get too comfortable in my home. Sometimes I need to remind myself to get out and enjoy the world around me!
10) I love, and am loved in my home.
PS - I don't sing much in my house. I save that for the car :)