Sunday, December 9, 2012
10 Foods I Didn't Eat, But Do Now
Link up with Stasha at The good life for Monday Listicles. It's a different topic every week - follow along and join in. Stasha's a great host and always has interesting things for us to make our lists about.
This week's subject is 10 Foods, spun any way I want. So, here are
10 Foods I Now Eat, That I Used To Not Like:
1. Brussel Sprouts. I shred them and then saute them with a little olive oil, garlic, sea salt and red pepper flakes. Oh My Yum!
5. Raw nuts - without being roasted or salted
6. Beans - kidney, red, white, pinto - cooked up from dry.
7. Chick peas/Garbanzos - again, cooked from dry and sprinkled with a little sea salt? Delicious snack.
8. Thai curry. I could eat it all day, every day.
9. Oysters. But only cooked on the barbeque with a little hot sauce sprinkled on top.
10. Pizza. Not kidding. When I was a kid my family used to have to stop and buy me a burger on the way to the pizza place because I didn't think I "liked it" *said with a whiny little girl's voice*
Eat and be Merry!