Link up with Stasha at The good life for Monday Listicles. It's a different topic every week - follow along and join in. Stasha's a great host and always has interesting things for us to make our lists about.
I'd love to say I have pictures of 10 ornaments and a happy, funny story for each. But people, I've got Christmas coming up. Okay, reality is I don't have time for that on a regular week, let alone one where Christmas is TOMORROW!
But here are 10 ornament related facts about my tree for your entertainment, instead:
1. There are five electric guitar ornaments on our tree. (The Boy)
2. There are three Chicago Cubs ornaments on our tree. (Hubs)
3. There is one Chicago Bears ornament on our tree. (Hubs)
4. There are three Seattle Mariners ornaments on our tree. (Hubs and The Boy)
5. There are 8 baseball related ornaments on our tree. (The Boy)
6. There are 15 ornaments on our tree that used to belong to my MIL. (Hubs)
7. There are at least 10 ornaments that were my husband's before we married. (Hubs)
8. There is no longer a clown
...Wait just a minute!! Whose tree is this, anyway???
9. There are 3 awesome chubby mermaid ornaments, one Big Ben ornament and one Starbucks ornament on my tree. (ME!)
10. There are 12 Hawaii related ornaments on my tree. A number that continues to grow with every trip. (Ours)
Actually, we are all represented pretty well, but don't tell Hubs and The Boy. I like to give them a hard time that the ornaments are all about them.
Okay, okay, I'll include one picture. One of those chubby mermaids I was telling you about. I big puffy heart them. Even if they are just a tiny bit creepy.
I wish you all a very Merry Christmas. May today and tomorrow be filled with the gifts of loved ones, blessings, food in your tummy, drink in your glass, happy thoughts, and joyous moments.