Monday, February 4, 2013
What Will I Find?
Link up with Stasha at The good life for Monday Listicles. It's a different topic every week - follow along and join in. Stasha's a great host and always has interesting things for us to make our lists about. Besides, all the cool people are doing it.
This week we're talking purses. 10 Things In My Purse to be more specific.
I don't know about you, but there are times when I reach into my purse and come out with things I didn't even know were in there.
1. A 40% off coupon for JoAnn Fabrics. From Christmas.
2. A baggie of almonds. Seriously, getting caught starving without a snack makes for a cranky Ally.
3. A $15 gift card to Cold Stone Creamery. Something I certainly do not need to eat, but it was given to me for my birthday - last October. I got caught out wishing for it two different times before I put it in my purse. Haven't been craving or near Cold Stone since.
4. Several weeks of old grocery lists.
5. Two tampons. Miraculously, wrappers still intact. Those are always fun to accidentally pull out in public.
6. Eight cough drops.
7. Reading glasses. Shut it. They only made their appearance in my purse in the last month or so. Call me on it and I'll deny it.
8. A coffee shop gift card with 87 cents left on it.
9. A stash of $1 bills for lottery tickets.
10. The little HP card that tells me what kind of printer ink cartridges I need because I can NEVER remember.
It could be worse. I could have told you about the tweezers I carry in there for the random chin hair that only shows itself in my car rear view mirror.