Pages

Sunday, March 16, 2014

Wild Ones

 Apparently I'm boring.

 Yaaawn.

 Equine dreadlocks. It happens. A lot, actually.

He'd keep his eye on me except...
he can't keep his eyes open.

This mare got too close to another band. Her 
stallion was having none of it and "snaked" her 
away from them.


 And this is some cuteness overload.


And yes, this is all I've got for you. You're welcome.

FYI: I take these pics with a telephoto lens.
I have a healthy respect for the fact that they are wild.

***Ally

2 comments:

Mike said...

And here I thought he/she was laughing at some great joke you told, Ally! Ya, everyone gets to see wild horses and shoot photography of them everyday. Pretty boring - NOT! The baby is absolutely priceless! :)

Clarinda @ Enjoying the Course said...

Great pics, Ally! I'm going to have to come visit you sometime just to see the wild horses. :) LOL.