Pages

Friday, March 7, 2014

Weekly Observations

No matter where I live, I will always live in "that" house - the one where all the neighborhood's random trash blows to when it's really or even slightly windy out.

There will always be the people who let their dogs crap in the middle of the walkway and think it's okay to leave it. In case you are about to tell me that maybe it was a rare occurrence and they forgot their bag... there are bag dispensers approximately every 100 yards around this path.

The beauty of mountains will never fail to awe me, even when I see them everyday. Whether in Seattle, or here in Reno.

My dog never fails to look adorable... when she's asleep.

If I never hear the term "thigh gap" again, it will be too soon. If this term is a measure of someone's happiness or self worth, they need to have a very serious discussion with a health care provider.

I can now hold a handstand for 3 seconds. Don't think that's a short time until you imagine standing on your hands and count one-onethousand-two-onethousand-three-onethousand. Yeah, it's not so short, is it?

Now that I've narrowed down paint colors, I can't decide which walls are getting which colors. You know those houses at are stark white with bright accessories? Maybe I should have done that...

No matter how much I love my job, I still get a little giddy when that last client of the week leaves my office!

I think it's completely unnecessary and unhealthy that we have a National Pancake Day, National Oreo Day, National Margarita Day... no wait, never mind, Margarita Day was completely necessary. 

Ahem.

Happy Friday, friends!

***Ally

4 comments:

Terri Sonoda said...

National margarita day is one of my favorite days of the year. In fact, I celebrate it several times throughout the year. One day just isn't enough. LOL. Have a great weekend!

hiker mom said...

Ugh that whole thigh gap thing is ridiculous! Thighs are supposed to touch, end of story!

Ducky said...

No stark white walls! Color color color!!! Those National food days are hard on a diabetic. Lol

Mike said...

I always love when you give a shout out to your dog. You never mention he/her by name? And yes please keep Margarita Day even just in thought. But, to absolutely practice, Ally lol! Are you ever going to follow me back on Twitter? I've been there for 6 months now lol :)